To view the Recruit the Recruiter Briefing please ~Click Here~ and follow these instructions:
- After clicking on the link, the PowerPoint Presentation will be download.
- You have the option to Open or Save the presentation in order to view it.
- Be a United States citizen by birth or naturalization or a permanent resident alien.
- Be a high school graduate with diploma or have 15 semester hours of college with a high school general education development (GED) transcript.
- Have a minimum general technical (GT) score of 95 with a skilled-technical score of 95. (waiver authorized with GT score of 90 with a skilled-technical (ST) score of 90).
- Be at least 21 years old, but not more than 35 years old at time of selection (waiver authorized to age 45 for promotable staff sergeants (SSGs) and sergeants first class (SFCs)).
- Be a sergeant (SGT), SSG, or SFC. At time of selection, have no less than 4 years time in service and no more than 9 years time in service if a SGT, no more than 15 years time in service if a SSG, or no more than 16 years time in service if a SFC.
- Have completed 1 year of service since reclassification per AR 614–200 dated (26 Feb 09) (waiver not authorized).
- Meet the screening table or body fat standards of AR 600–9 dated (28 June 13) (waiver not authorized).
- Have a minimum physical profile of 132221. Soldiers possessing a 3 in Upper Extremities must have prior Military Occupational Specialty Medical Review Board (MMRB) clearance. (2 in P for CPAP can be waived/ 3 in H can be waiver)
- Soldiers may not have a shaving profile (waiver not authorized).
- Have a mental evaluation statement not older than 6 months verifying that the Soldier has no record of emotional or mental instability. This evaluation must be based on a personal interview and screening of health records by a qualified mental health care provider (waiver not authorized).
- Possess a valid civilian driver’s license.
- Possess excellent military appearance and bearing and have no obvious distracting physical abnormalities or mannerisms.
- Tattoos must be in compliance with AR 670–1 dated (10 Apr 15).
- Not currently be, or have not been, in the past 36 months, enrolled in a drug or alcohol dependency intervention program of any type (waiver not authorized).
- Not be pregnant at time of attendance at the ARC (waiver not authorized).
- Never been the subject of adjudication (including proceedings under the provisions of Article 15, Uniform Code of Military Justice) or had adverse action taken by any authority for any offense that involves moral turpitude, regardless of sentence received or any offense under the UCMJ for which confinement of 2 years or more may be adjudged. (waiver not authorized).
- All Soldiers must be screened against the National Sex Offender Registry database by agency that currently conducts background screening on potential recruiters.
- Have no history of domestic violence or assault, or marital, emotional, or major medical problems (to include immediate Family) that would hamper performance on recruiting duty. (waiver authorized).
- Not be a sole parent or guardian (waiver authorized with strong documentation supporting good finances and family care plan).
- Be financially stable, have not filed a petition claiming bankruptcy within the last 3 years, and not currently be responsible for making any payments as a result of any such action (waiver authorized with strong documentation supporting good finances).
- Have at least 3 years time in service remaining following the completion of the ARC.
The CG, USAREC is the waiver approval authority for recruiter selection criteria.