LEASED GOVERNMENT HOUSING PROGRAM
Welcome to the Leased Government Housing Program.
USAREC personnel and their families, may be assigned to a location where the Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) does not support the local housing cost, and military housing is not available within a reasonable commuting distance from their duty station.
The Leased Government Housing Program (LGH) was established to improve the quality of life of SM assigned to USAREC, in order to prevent the SM from incurring excessive out-of-pocket expenses.
- Easy to apply.
- All ranks may participate.
- No credit check required.
- No security deposit required.
- Pets welcome *
- Nationwide Availability**
- Active duty and reserve soldiers may participate.
Learn More about the "USAREC Leased Government Housing Program".