All Applicants: Warrant Officer applications must be 100% administratively complete at the time of submission and ready for immediate processing. Incomplete packets will be rejected and destroyed.
ALL WO applicants are REQUIRED to complete the short Applicant Survey (located at https://efm.goarmy.com/EFM/se.ashx?s=2EA0F6791B088901) upon submission of their WO packet.
This survey will provide the Warrant Officer Cohort and the Recruiting Team with critical information to adjust and improve our requirements and processes. Your support is greatly appreciated. Applicants are only required to complete this survey ONCE per packet submission. If you were previously non-select for WO or had your packet removed from consideration and are re-applying, you will complete the survey again.
- All applications must be submitted digitally (via e-mail) unless deployed.
- Prior to submitting your application packet, please ensure you make a complete copy for your records.
- Please check the Board Schedule page often as it is subject to change without notification other than updates to the Board Schedule Page.
- Applicants twice not selected must send a complete new application after the one year wait period.
- Please use your AKO web mail or Enterprise Email account to submit your application packet. The benefits are twofold and both reduce processing time. (The time you have to wait for a packet status.) First, using your AKO account enables us to track your packet emails by last name for faster look-up times and easier tracking. Secondly, AKO does not attach certificates or digital signatures to your emails, both of which increase processing times considerably. If you use your Enterprise Emails account, please turnoff digital signatures before sending your packet!
Send "NEW PACKETS" to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send any "UPDATES" for packets to: email@example.com
Send any "CORRECTIONS" for packets to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK LINK FOR NEW PACKET SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS: New Packet Submission Instructions
ALL WARRANT PACKET SUBMISSIONS MUST BE SCANNED AND IN .PDF FORMAT. DA PHOTOS MUST BE IN AN UNENCRYPTED DIGITAL PHOTO FORMAT (.JPG, .TIFF, ETC).
PLEASE ENSURE ONLY IDENTIFIED CORRECTIONS ARE SUBMITTED. DO NOT PIECEMEAL CORRECTIONS NOR RESEND YOUR ENTIRE PACKET AS A CORRECTION!!!
Due to technical issues, please use the fax to PDF feature (502) 626-0938 ONLY as a last resort (View quality will be diminished as a result).
IMPORTANT - ALL warrant officer application packet e-mails must contain the following in the subject line:
LAST NAME, FIRST NAME MI - PRIMARY WOMOS - E-MAIL NUMBER OF THE TOTAL NUMBER OF E-MAILS being sent. Example:
JOHNSON, STEVEN M. - 153A - 1 OF 2, second e-mail subject line, JOHNSON, STEVEN M. - 153A - 2 OF 2. Also, be sure to title your PDF attachments in the following format: 1.pdf, 2.pdf, 3.pdf, etc... (packet compiled in the order set in the checklist, then broken up and labeled in the manner shown)
E-mail size cannot exceed 5MB.
New packet submission e-mails that do not conform to this standard will experience significant delays and may be rejected from further processing.
APPLICANTS SHOULD WAIT 5 BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE CONTACTING THE RECRUITING TEAM FOR A PACKET STATUS (AFTER SUBMITTING A NEW PACKET OR CORRECTIONS) AND FOLLOW UP WITH THE RECRUITING TEAM NO MORE THAN ONCE A WEEK LEADING UP TO THE BOARD TO VERIFY PACKET STATUS. COMMON PACKET STATUS' (SEQUENTIALLY) ARE (RECRUITER, PROPONENT, USAREC SPECIAL PROGRAMS AND BOARDS BRANCH, MED WAIVER, AGE/AFS WAIVER, MORAL WAIVER, APFT WAIVER, BOARD READY). YOU SHOULD CONTINUE TO CHECK WITH THE RECRUITING TEAM TO VERIFY PACKET STATUS UNTIL YOU CONFIRM THAT YOUR PACKET IS "BOARD READY". ANY PACKET NOT IN A BOARD READY STATUS WILL NOT COMPETE ON THE SELECTION BOARD.