The U.S. Army 3rd Recruiting Brigade recruits with integrity the highest quality men and women to meet the needs of an expeditionary Army, while taking exceptional care of Soldiers, Civilians and Families.
To maintain the most highly trained, winning and unified team that recruits with integrity, treats others with dignity and respect, while accomplishing a mission. We are a family and a team. Everyone plays a critical role toward our mission. Maintain the DoD Core Values and Army Values.
Sustain the all volunteer force through information, initiative, and integrity:
- fully employ all tools and information available
- conduct analysis at each echelon to determine best use of time and resources
- develop recruiting companies, stations, and personnel that operate independently
- continuously seek the time, method, or location to yield the greatest advantages to mission accomplishment
- maintain the confidence of the entire Army enterprise team
- maintain the trust of the communities we serve
- meet or exceed the recruiting mission
- effectively balance operational requirements against the health and welfare of our force