The steps below provide guidance on how to use this web site to determine eligibility and if eligible, how to submit an application. Review the steps below and explore all of the pages in this web site to determine if you are eligible for any WOMOS before beginning an application. For Non Army personnel, please visit the homepage and click the Non Army Mosaic link for your specific WOMOS feeders.
- Army GT Score of 110. (No Waivers)
- US Citizenship. (No Waivers)
- High school graduate or have a GED. (No Waivers)
- FINAL Secret or Top Secret Security Clearance. Interim clearances will not satisfy the requirement. (No Waivers)
- Must meet height/weight standards.
- Effective 01 April 2023, applicants are required to include the following fitness statement in block 41 of the DA Form 61:
“I certify that (applicant’s name) successfully passed the Army Combat Fitness Test, maximum dead lift (MDL), standing power throw (SPT), hand-release push-up (HRP), sprint/drag/carry (SDC), plank (PLK), and 2-mile run (2MR) with (score), on (date). The verified height was (inches) and verified weight was (lbs). (Applicant’s name) is within body fat standard according to AR 600-9.”
-Applicants' must pass the standard 6 event ACFT without any restrictions or alternate events.
-DA Form 705 must be included in all applications. Effective 01 October 2023, ACFT must be taken within 6 months of packet submission.
-First level UCMJ authority signature in block 41 of the DA Form 61 is required.
- Pass the Commissioning Physical for Technicians and/or the Class 1 (Warrant Officer Candidate) Flight Physical for Aviators. All Physicals must have been initiated within the last 6 months at the time of application submission.
- All applicants must have 12 months remaining on their enlistment contract. (Waiverable)
- Active Federal Service (AFS): Aspiring Technicians must not have exceeded 12 years of AFS as of the date the DA Form 61 (Application of Appointment) is signed by the applicant. Aspiring Aviators must have not exceeded 8 years of AFS as of the date the DA Form 61 (Application of Appointment) is signed by the applicant. (Waiverable)
- Age Requirements: Aspiring Technicians must be at least 18 years of age and not more than 46 years of age on the effective date of initial appointment to WO1. Aspiring Aviators must be older than 18, but have not reached their 33rd birthday at the time of the board selection. (Waiverable)
- Applicants must include waiver requests for Age, AFS, Conduct and Medical as part of their application packet.
WHERE DO I BEGIN?