Please contact the Great Lakes Recruiting Battalion S-1 office for DA form 5434 and the required info sheet at 517-887-5774 and to retrieve further Welcome Packet information.
While PCS travel always has many surprises, knowing more about the area and the people you'll be working with can really help. This site is designed to help you familiarize yourself with your new community and enable you to contact your commander and 1st Sergeant.
Find out everything you need before you move...
Call the Army OneSource toll free at (800) 464-8107 24x7 for your free relocation report compliments of US Army Recruiting for soldiers assigned to recruiting duty.
- Cost of living for city and state to which you are relocating and how it compares with the cost of living where you presently reside.
- Crime statistics
- Profiles for types of schools
- Location of churches, synagogues and mosques
- Historical weather conditions
- Vehicle registration policies and procedures
Try the Defense Manpower Data Center's SITES
Military Spouse Employment Resource
USAREC Soldier & Family Assistance Web Site