Welcome to the Tampa Recruiting Battalion
United States Army Recruiting Battalion Tampa will recruit and sustain a highly qualified all volunteer force that supports and defends the Constitution of the United States and the values of the American People.
People Matter! Our Gator Family, consisting of Families, Civilians, Community Partners and disciplined Soldiers - is an adaptive network of values-based leaders who support the growth of the next “Greatest Generation,” while taking care of our most precious asset…People.
Tampa Battalion Objectives:
- Comprehensive Soldier Fitness: Foster an operating environment that is conducive to high morale, personal accountability, Soldier and Family wellness and epitomizes the Warrior Ethos and Army Values.
- Future Soldier Leadership: Execute a program beginning with the Army interview that strengthens FS commitment to the Army, yielding an accession rate > 91%, while decreasing Decline Enlistment Losses not to exceed 4%, and identifying losses > than 30 days prior to ship date.
- Recruit to Potential: Leaders analyze true market potential, develop plans, synchronize events, combat multipliers and asset utilization, then execute aggressively.
- School Recruiting Program: Exploit the market through targeted resource utilization and leverage programs to attain greater than 100% mission accomplishment!
- Community Partnership/Engagements: Engage Grassroots Advisory Boards, Community partners, Reserve Units and ROTC/JROTC to develop and maintain a robust network of COIs that continues to champion Army initiatives
ATTN: (Office & Name)
United States Army
Tampa Recruiting Battalion
3350 Buschwood Park Dr., Ste 140
Tampa, FL 33618-4447
Please forward any questions or comments to
Tampa Recruiting Battalion Webmaster
If you are interested in joining the Army, call 1-800-USA-ARMY,
ext. 181 or visit www.goarmy.com.
If you are interested in the Army Reserve, call 1-800-USA-ARMY,
ext. 182 or visit www.goarmyreserve.com