As a part of our Army team, I ask each of you to personally support the recruiting effort and help us make history! I would ask you to:
- Visit your specific local recruiting Brigade, Battalion or Station within the next 7-10 days and ask our recruiters how you can support the team. Everyone has a ‘superpower’- what’s yours?
- Download the U.S. Army Career Navigator App from the Apple app store or Google play and use the “Contact Tab” to locate your local recruiting station.
- Refer potential future Soldiers or call (888) 550-ARMY (2769) to get more information. The number is manned 24 hours a day.
- Share your #ArmyStory on social media. Our next generation of service members utilizes social media as a resource to gather information-- we need to create the resources that enable them to learn about the Army and everything it has to offer.
#BeAllYouCanBe #ArmyAmbassador #SoldierForLife
- Register for the Partner Outreach Program (POP). The POP is a network of registered Army advocates who support local recruiting efforts and help connect recruiting personnel to the communities they serve in. Partners who register at http://www.goarmy.com/cp receive monthly Army recruiting updates and invitations to participate in local recruiting activities.
In these challenging times, I need your help! Together, as a team, we can overcome misconceptions and educate the public, showcasing that the Army is a place where young Americans can grow into strong leaders and develop skills, just like me and you!
Thank you for all you do to support our Army and our nation! Love you all!
Maj. Gen. Johnny Davis