You must bring the following items with you at the time you in process:
- PCS orders and any amendments to these orders
- Original DA 31 (leave form)
- Finance packet to include advance travel receipts
- MOS orders (provided by the Army Recruiter School)
- Last NCOER / OER
- Civilian and military drivers license (if applicable)
- MEDPROS Update
- OFFICERS: Copy of DA 71
- ENLISTED: Enlistment Contract
- USAAC form 101 signed by soldier and supervisor.
It is extremely important you have all the above required documents at the time of your in-processing. This is a large battalion. You may have a long drive back to your pinpoint assignment if you forget any of these documents. In-processing must be completed on the day you arrive at the battalion.