All-Army Warrior Fitness Team Selection Process:
USAREC is taking the initiative to stand up an All-Army functional fitness team. The below application documents must be provided to the organizational Mailbox listed below. Soldiers selected to the team must be prepared for a PCS assignment to Fort Knox for three years that will involve recruiting engagements and interaction with the public on a daily basis.
Soldiers that are identified as the most competitive will be requested to visit Fort Knox, KY for a fitness evaluation and formal interview by a selection committee.
Prospective Soldiers will submit:
1. Complete the application in your own hand writing using black ink.
2. Resume detailing competition finishes over the past three years to include the CrossFit Open.
3. Current training programing you follow or coach/training location with contact information.
4. Sign a statement of understanding accepting the requirements of this assignment and abilities to perform activities involved.
5. One Page written essay, “How can I contribute to a US Army Fitness Team”
6. Commander’s Evaluation from provided application packet.
7. Current copy of ERB/SRB.
8. Enclose your last three NCOERs / OERs.
9. Enclose a current DA Form 705.
10. Once you have completed the application and compiled the required documents, email to: email@example.com
Only if email is unavailable, mail your complete packet to the following address:
U.S. Army Warrior Fitness Team
ATTN: 1SG Glenn Grabs
1307 Third Ave
Fort Knox, KY 40121
(You will receive email conformation once your complete packet has been received) If you have further questions or need assistance, contact 1SG Glenn Grabs, firstname.lastname@example.org.