The United States Army Parachute Team is accepting applications for the 2023 Golden Knights Assessment and Selection (GKAS). All MOS’s are encouraged to apply to this unique and diverse organization. Interested Soldiers that meet requirements in the link provided should submit completed applications NLT 30 June 2023. Program start date will be 05 September 2023. Throughout the assessment duration, applicants will have the opportunity to demonstrate the skills required to become an Ambassador of the Army and member of the greatest parachuting team in the world.
- Active-duty service members (all services pending inter-service transfer)
- Eligible pay grade E1 to E7
- Must possess a clean military and civilian criminal or disciplinary record.
- Based on historical GKAS success rates, applicants must have performed a minimum of 100 military or civilian free-fall jumps (Down to 75 can be waived) and a minimum of 1 hour freefall or vertical wind tunnel time.
- Must submit your application packet to your chain of command for approval.
- Able to travel year-round, cross country to engage with and perform for the American people.
- Able to attend the 8 – 10-week selection.
Pilots, staff, and support/non-parachutist positions are hired via the Marketplace for officers and enlisted.
Any questions about the application process can be directed to the Golden Knights operations section at (910) 907-3205 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.