DA Select Recruiter Packet Instructions
Congratulations on your selection to become an Army Recruiter!!
Please download, complete, and e-mail the linked forms to the RTR team e-mail address above.
You have 30 days from the date you are notified to send your commander's packet.
Sole Parent- If you are a sole parent you will need to submit a copy of your approved family care plan and a sole parent memo.
- Tattoo Template
- If you have tattoos on your hands or neck, PLEASE notify us IMMEDIATELY by sending in clear, color and labeled photos of all tattoos that are not IAW AR 670-1 or AD 2022-09. One of the pictures must include a ruler showing the length and width measurement.
- If you have tattoos include color photographs along with location and description of ALL tattoos not located in a "private" area of your body. For tattoos located in a private area provide drawings of them.
- G1 Assignments Team emails the Assignment Preference Map and a Consideration Sheet to CONUS DA Selects and Volunteers 30 days prior to the school date to be returned within 5 days
- G1 Assignments Team begins contacting CONUS DA Selects and Volunteers via phone call 2-3 weeks prior to school date and places them in their BN (2-digit RSID).
- G1 Assignments Team briefs each class during week one on the assignment process and gives SM their assigned recruiting station (4-digit RSID).
- All CONUS Soldiers must have 36 months of service remaining from their report date to their recruiting station. Soldiers must meet this requirement before beginning the assignment process.
- G1 Assignments Team emails the OCONUS Assignment Packet to OCONUS DA Selects and Volunteers once they have been assigned a school date to be returned 120 days before DEROS.
- OCONUS Soldiers will PCS and report to their station first and then attend the ARC
- All OCONUS Soldiers must have 42 months of service remaining from their report date to their recruiting station. Soldiers must meet this requirement before beginning the assignment process.