FORT KNOX, Ky. –
Six recruiting noncommissioned officers from across the U.S. Army Recruiting Command were inducted into the Sergeant Audie Murphy Club on Sept. 16 at Fort Knox.
To be selected for SAMC, Soldiers go through an extensive selection process, where they must receive a recommendation from their command and attend rigorous board. Each of these NCOs are also expected to live up to the four tenets of the SAMC: loyalty, discipline, professionalism and caring.
Congratulations to the following Soldiers who were inducted:
- Sgt. 1st Class Noe Tapia, U.S. Army 3rd Recruiting Brigade
- Sgt. 1st Class Cory Cobb, U.S. Army 6th Recruiting Brigade
- Staff Sgt. Ahmad Al Rawi, U.S. Army 6th Recruiting Brigade
- Sgt. 1st Class Cory Marchman, U.S. Army Medical Recruiting Brigade
- Sgt. 1st Class Anna Stephens, U.S. Army Medical Recruiting Brigade
- Sgt. 1st Class Justin Herrington, Recruiting and Retention College
“Only the very elite are accepted into this association,” Command Sgt. Maj. John Foley, USAREC CSM, said. “I am very proud of each of our NCOs who were inducted. They are setting the example for excellence within our command, and I expect them to continue living up to that standard.”