Packet Download Area
*** Mandatory documents for every application ***
You can download the Acrobat reader at www.adobe.com
You can see the Warrant Officer Briefing Slides HERE.
- ***Effective 25 July 2020, DA Photos are no longer a Warrant Officer application requirement
- When submitting the SRB ensure you choose the print without DA Photo option
- Choose the SRB without Sex/Race
- USAREC Form 168 - Age, Active Federal Service Exception to Policy (ETP) and/or Prerequisite Waiver Request.
- Conduct (Moral) Waiver - A conduct or moral waiver is required when the final finding of a court or of another adjudicating authority is a conviction or other adverse adjudication such as, but not limited to, fines, imprisonment, placed on probation, paroled or pardoned, or have ever been ordered to deposit bail or collateral for a violation of any law, police regulation or ordinance, including traffic violations involving a fine or forfeiture of $100 or more. This includes juvenile offenses, expunged dispositions, non-judicial punishments, and courts-martial proceedings. Serious misconduct and major misconduct offenses require General Officer endorsement, Moral Waiver Case Summary, and submission no less than eight weeks prior to the desired board's deadline. See Army Directive 2020-09 for details.
- AGR Realignment Request - DA Form 4187.
- Conditional Resignation of Commissions Memo - For Commissioned Officers ONLY.
- DD Form 368 - Conditional Letter of Release (2011 Version). **The DD Form 368 is not required for Army Active Duty service members**
- Note: SMs will obtain an approved DD 368 through their Servicing Personnel Office. The DD 368 must have a projected Re-Entry Code, Separation Program Designator (SPD) code, Expired Term of Service (ETS), Air Force Specialty Code (AFSC) or Navy Rate, and annotation of any lost time in whole days, provided in the remarks block on page 2 of the DD 368.
- DA Select Removal Request - IAW DA Pam 601-6, Prior to school attendance. An applicant who is selected as a candidate will retain the WOCS and WOBC training seat unless removal is recommended by the applicant's commander for misconduct, loss of qualification or other disciplinary action, or the individual requests voluntary removal or separates from the Service. Request for removal from candidate training will be submitted through command channels to Army Human Resources Command OPMD, Officer Readiness Division WO Accessions Program Manager Fort Knox, KY 40122-5204.