FORT KNOX, Ky –
Nine recruiting noncommissioned officers from across U.S. Army Recruiting Command were selected for induction into the Sergeant Audie Murphy Club after boards here Nov. 29-Dec. 3.
Soldiers go through an extensive process before selection, including a recommendation from their command and rigorous board and are expected to live up to the four tenets of the SAMC: loyalty, discipline, professionalism and caring.
Congratulations to the following Soldiers selected for induction:
- Sgt. Ty Clark, 2nd Recruiting Brigade
- Sgt. 1st Class Cherisse Wright, 2nd Recruiting Brigade
- Sgt. 1st Class Eric Primeau, 3rd Recruiting Brigade
- Staff Sgt. Adam Grine, 3rd Recruiting Brigade
- Staff Sgt. Joseph Trentacosta, 3rd Recruiting Brigade
- Sgt. 1st Class Hadasa Hall, 5th Recruiting Brigade
- Staff Sgt. William Suits, 5th Recruiting Brigade
- Sgt. 1st Class Bill Nicholson, 6th Recruiting Brigade
- Sgt. 1st Class Jonathan Wiley, U.S. Army Recruiting Command Headquarters
“The members of the Sergeant Audie Murphy Club, I believe, are the top 5 percent of noncommissioned officers,” Command Sgt. Maj. John Foley said to those selected for induction Friday.
The date of the official induction ceremony has yet to be determined.