FORT KNOX, Ky. –
The following changes have been made to the DOD/ASYMCA Fitness Initiative (Gym membership program):
- Attendance requirements are suspended until further notice. The ASYMCA/DODPF is waving all attendance requirements for YMCA and Private Facilities from 1 March 2020 until a date TBD.
- Processing of applications continues, however the ASYMAC/DODPF is stacking the approvals and not releasing payment due to many YMCA’s and private facilities being closed nationwide. This information is being sent directly to the person who submits the application as well as to USAREC in the ASYMCA/DODPF email reply.
- Payments will resume after the national situation improves and the ASYMCA/DODPF confirms the facilities are still in business.
- Form processing improvements are forthcoming to reduce paperwork.
- Continue to send Initial and renewal applications to: USARMY Ft. Knox USAREC Mailbox G1 YMCA Fitness at firstname.lastname@example.org