882A - Mobility Officer
Plan, organize, and supervise the preparation and execution of unit movement and distribution operations. Coordinate deployment and distribution actions with multinational, Joint, Army, and commercial agencies through the Joint Logistics Enterprise. Prepare and validate deployment and redeployment plans, orders, and SOPs. Provide training in unit movement operations, and supervise the use of Joint/Army transportation systems to document Army redeployment, and distribution operations. Assist commanders in planning and conducting unit movement operations and operational maneuver.
***Applicants must meet all Administrative Requirements to become a Warrant Officer.***
Minimum prerequisites for all applicants (open to all MOS's):
(The following minimum prerequisites will not be waived)
- Must be SGT (P) or above
- Completion of all phases of the Advance Leadership Course (Indicated on ERB and provide copy of DA Form 1059)
- Current Secret Security Clearance (Interim clearance are unacceptable)
- 110 GT Score
- Two or more years of documented successful experience planning and executing deployment and/or distribution operations.
- Preferred experience includes any of the following:
- Combat Training Center (CTC) rotations
- Defender rotations
- Joint Event Lifecycle (JELC) exercises
- Joint Logistic Over-The-Shore (JLOTS)
- Must have physical profile of not less than 22221 (to hold MOS)
***ATRRS Prerequisite prior to attendance to WOBC***
Soldiers selected for MOS 882A must complete the following three Distance Learning Courses prior to attendance to WOCS or your WOBC reservation will be cancelled.
- Submit USAREC FORM 3.3 (Letter of Recommendation) from a Mobility Officer (CW3 or above.)
- For Reserve/ National Guard Component applicants, a Letter of Recommendation from a Mobility Officer (CW3 or above) is preferred however, a recommendation from a CW4-CW5 warrant officer of any MOS is acceptable
Please contact the proponent POC below for any questions regarding qualifications. ***Address recruiting and packet inquiries to your Regional Warrant Officer Recruiter***
Warrant Officer Proponent
Career Development Officer of the Chief of Transportation (OCOT)
Last Updated: 31 August 2020