Warrant Officer Prerequisites and Duty Description
353T - Military Intelligence Systems Maintenance/Integration Technician
(Duties) Provides technical guidance and advice to commanders and staff on the management and utilization of the Army and Joint Forces Military Intelligence/Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance(MI/ISR) systems and networks; overseas shop operations and facility work flow for both ground and airborne ISR systems; principal advisor to the Command and staff on intelligence maintenance operations, training, policies, and procedures; employs external capabilities, and integrates automation ISO intelligence maintenance operations; conducts all intelligence maintenance operations IAW applicable laws, policies.
- Must be a SGT (E-5) or above. (NO WAIVERS)
- Have successfully completed 35T MOS producing course.
- Must have successfully completed ALC Phase 1 or SSD-2.
- Have a minimum of four years operational experience in MOS 35T in at least two assignments.
- Must submit a minimum of three (3) NCOERs that reflect outstanding and exceptional duty performance ratings, demonstrated by rater and senior rater comments, in an EW/Intercept Systems Repair duty position. It is recommended applicants wait for their most recent finalized NCOER prior to application submission. The most recent NCOER provided cannot exceed 12 months from the date the WO Application is submitted. Applicants WILL submit all NCOERS regardless of duty position or duty MOS for review by the MI WO Proponent and Accession Board.
Rater’s bullet comments reflecting performance:
◾MOS competency and technical ability must be clearly stated on the NCOER
◾Supervisory capacity (leadership) in MOS by position or assignments
◾Bullets must identify that the NCO was responsible for executing MOS functions
◾Ability to lead and perform at a higher level in a stressful demanding environment
Senior Rater's bullet comments reflecting potential:
◾Exceptional promotion potential
◾Capacity to serve in assignments or positions of increased supervisory responsibility
- Must have a current Top Secret clearance based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) and must be currently eligible for access to sensitive compartmentalized information (SCI) prior to acceptance into the WOCS. Applicants requiring periodic reinvestigation (PR) must submit their PR paperwork prior to submitting a WO Accession Application.
- Enclose a written Letter of Recommendation (LoR) from a senior 353T (CW3-CW5). If no senior 353T or MI WO is available please contact Proponent for guidance/assistance. (NO WAIVERS)
Direct all warrant officer application inquiries to USAREC Warrant Officer Recruiting Special Branch. Contact the proponent POC below only for questions regarding MI prerequisites qualifications.
CW5 Aaron H. Anderson
MI Warrant Officer Proponent
DSN: 821.1181 or COMM: 520.533.1181
Last Update: 6 June 2019