Warrant Officer Prerequisites and Duty Description
350G - GEOINT Imagery Technician
(Duties) Directs Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) Operations; projects GEOINT Requirements in Support of Unified Land Operations; Directs GEOINT in Support of Joint Targeting; Coordinates GEOINT Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (TC-PED); manages GEOINT architecture; principal advisor to the Command and staff on GEOINT operations, training, policies, and procedures; manages GEOINT support to the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP); employs external capabilities, and integrates automation ISO GEOINT operations.
- Most be a SGT (E-5) or above, trained and serving as a 35G. (NO WAIVERS)
- Must have successfully completed ALC Phase 1 or SSD-2.
- Have a minimum of four years 35G experience as a working GEOINT imagery analyst in at least two assignments.
- Must submit a minimum of three (3) NCOERs reflecting technical, tactical competence and exceptional duty performance ratings as a 35G demonstrated by rater and senior rater comments. It is recommended applicants wait for their most recent finalized NCOER prior to application submission. The most recent NCOER submitted cannot exceed 12 months from the date the WO Application is submitted. Applicants WILL submit all NCOERS regardless of duty position or duty MOS for review by the MI WO Proponent and Accession Board.
Rater’s bullet comments reflecting performance:
◾MOS competency and technical ability must be clearly stated on the NCOER
◾Supervisory capacity (leadership) in MOS by position or assignments
◾Bullets must identify that the NCO was responsible for executing MOS functions
◾Ability to lead and perform at a higher level in a stressful demanding environment
Senior Rater's bullet comments reflecting potential:
◾Exceptional promotion potential
◾Capacity to serve in assignments or positions of increased supervisory responsibility
- Must have a current Top Secret clearance based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) and must be currently eligible for access to sensitive compartmentalized information (SCI) prior to acceptance into the WOCS. Applicants requiring periodic reinvestigation (PR) must submit their PR paperwork prior to submitting a WO Accession Application.
- Enclose a written Letter of Recommendation (LoR) from a senior 350G (CW3-CW5). If no senior 350G is available please contact Proponent for guidance/assistance. (NO WAIVERS)
Direct all warrant officer application inquiries to a Warrant Officer Recruiter. Contact the proponent POC below only for questions regarding MI prerequisites qualifications.
CW4 Tara K. Andes
MI Warrant Officer Proponent
DSN: 821.1181 or COMM: 520.533.1181
Last Update: 22 April 2020