Warrant Officer Prerequisites and Duty Description
350F - All Source Intelligence Technician
(Duties) The All Source Intelligence Technician serves as the expert in charge of intelligence analysis and synchronization at multiple echelons; responsible for managing information analysis from all sources and intelligence disciplines into finished analytical products in support of mission command (MC). Advises the commander and staff elements on intelligence planning considerations through analysis and tailored intelligence products. Manages functions within the intelligence process, military decision making process, and targeting cycle. Integrates intelligence architecture in support of intelligence operations and maintains intelligence databases to support intelligence processes.
- Must be a SGT (E-5) or above, trained and serving as a 35F. (NO WAIVERS)
- Must have successfully completed ALC Phase 1 or SSD-2.
- Have a minimum of four years 35F experience as a working intelligence analyst in at least two assignments.
- Must submit a minimum of three (3) NCOERs reflecting technical, tactical competence and exceptional duty performance ratings as a 35F demonstrated by rater and senior rater comments. It is recommended applicants wait for their most recent finalized NCOER prior to application submission. The most recent NCOER submitted cannot exceed 12 months from the date the WO Application is submitted. Applicants WILL submit all NCOERS regardless of duty position or duty MOS for review by the MI WO Proponent and Accession Board.
Rater’s bullet comments reflecting performance:
◾MOS competency and technical ability must be clearly stated on the NCOER
◾Supervisory capacity (leadership) in MOS by position or assignments
◾Bullets must identify that the NCO was responsible for executing MOS functions
◾Ability to lead and perform at a higher level in a stressful demanding environment
Senior Rater's bullet comments reflecting potential:
◾Exceptional promotion potential
◾Capacity to serve in assignments or positions of increased supervisory responsibility
- Must have a current Top Secret clearance based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) and must be currently eligible for access to sensitive compartmentalized information (SCI) prior to acceptance into the WOCS. Applicants requiring periodic reinvestigation (PR) must submit their PR paperwork prior to submitting a WO Accession Application.
- Enclose a written Letter of Recommendation (LoR) from a senior 350F (CW3-CW5). If no senior 350F or MI WO is available please contact Proponent for guidance/assistance. (NO WAIVERS)
Direct all warrant officer application inquiries to USAREC Warrant Officer Recruiting Special Branch. Contact the proponent POC below only for questions regarding MI prerequisites qualifications.
CW5 Aaron H. Anderson
MI Warrant Officer Proponent
DSN: 821.1181 or COMM: 520.533.1181
Last Update: 6 June 2019