WELCOME TO RECRUIT THE RECRUITER
" Providing Soldiers who Provide the Strength! "
As a member of USAREC you join a carefully selected team of dedicated professionals who sustain the nation's All-Volunteer Army. Enabled by leading edge technologies and premier recruiting practices. We establish and maintain enduring relationships with Centers of Influence, Future Soldiers, Families, and the American Public.
Mission, Vision and Attributes
As the Army’s trusted ambassadors to the American people, USAREC recruits Soldier Officers, Warrant officers and Enlisted to meet the needs of an expeditionary Army. Our Soldiers lead the transformation from Civilian to Soldier, act as the Army’s liaison with the American people, and do this all with integrity and professionalism that clearly demonstrates the Warrior Ethos and Army Values. The command remains relevant and ready to provide the strength for our Army, today and into the future.
Recruiter Unique Attributes
- Recruiters require exceptional discipline and leadership to operate across geographically dispersed locations.
- They must possess the self-discipline and professional ethics to maintain Army standards and values, aggressively seek self-improvement, and use initiative to implement and adapt to new technologies supporting Army recruiting missions.
- Recruiters must be independent and adaptive thinkers, capable of making rapid decisions in unfamiliar and ambiguous environments.
- High standards, strong organizational skills and effective time management are critical competencies for Recruiters.
- Recruiting duty offers Soldiers the opportunity to excel in small unit operations, often in distant locations from parent unit.
Please use the most updated regulations that are available, as some regulations change from time to time.
Are You Interested In Being An Army Recruiter?
Please email your locally assigned USAREC Division Outreach NCO your recruiter packet.
DA Select Recruiters
Please send your commander's packet to HRC at email@example.com.