WELCOME TO RECRUIT THE RECRUITER
All recruiter recall applicants will receive their pin point assignment once their background check is cleared, behavioral assessment has been approved by the Office of the Command Psychologist, then cleared by HRC.
The background checks and behavioral health assessment reviews are taking approximately 6 to 8 weeks to process.
HRC will send the RTR Team a by name list of Soldiers who are cleared. The RTR Team will contact each applicant once they are ready for their pin point assignment by phone or email.
DA Select Recruiters
Please send your commanders packets to HRC at the below email.
" Providing Soldiers who Provide the Strength! "
As a member of USAREC you join a carefully selected team of dedicated professionals who sustain the nation's All-Volunteer Army…Enabled by leading edge technologies and premier recruiting practices…we establish and maintain enduring relationships with Centers of Influence, Future Soldiers, Families, and American Public.
Mission, Vision and Attributes
As the Army’s trusted ambassadors to the American people, USAREC recruits Soldier Officers, Warrant officers and Enlisted to meet the needs of an expeditionary Army. Our Soldiers lead the transformation from Civilian to Soldier, act as the Army’s liaison with the American people, and do this all with integrity and professionalism that clearly demonstrates the Warrior Ethos and Army Values. The command remains relevant and ready to provide the strength for our Army, today and into the future.
Recruiter Unique Attributes
- Recruiters require exceptional discipline and leadership to operate across geographically dispersed locations.
- They must possess the self-discipline and professional ethics to maintain Army standards and values, aggressively seek self-improvement, and use initiative to implement and adapt to new technologies supporting Army recruiting missions.
- Recruiters must be independent and adaptive thinkers, capable of making rapid decisions in unfamiliar and ambiguous environments.
- High standards, strong organizational skills and effective time management are critical competencies for Recruiters.
- Recruiting duty offers Soldiers the opportunity to excel in small unit operations, often in distant locations from parent unit.
Please use the most updated regulations that are available, as some regulations change from time to time.
Are You Interested In Being An Army Recruiter?
Email the USAREC RTR Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or if assigned to an installation/unit listed,
please email your locally assigned USAREC Division Outreach NCO for information on how to volunteer.